The objective of the St. Gerard Parent Teacher Organization is to enhance the educational experience of the school’s students, parents, and educations through extra-curricular experiences. To accomplish this objective, the PTO will create and implement initiatives that fall under one or more of three criteria: positive social interaction, volunteerism, and/or religious education. All St. Gerard parents and educators are encouraged to attend meetings, plan events and/or volunteer.
PTO Builds Community! PTO Supports Our School! PTO Provides Opportunities for Our Students! PTO Communicates!
We will be holding an informational meeting in August to welcome all those who would be interested in chairing a committee or who might be interested in serving on one of our committees.
Some of the committees include:
- Trunk or Treat and Haunted Hallway Committee
- Santa Shop Committee
- Easter Festivities Committee
- Irish Day Parade Committee
- Book Fair Committee
- Staff Appreciation Week Committee
- Parent Teacher Conferences Dinner Committee
- Used Uniform Room Committee
- Fun Day or Field Day Committee